Deciding to go to a Durban Rehab is a big decision. A decision that could change your life for the better forever. Durban has seen huge changes over the last two decades and has become a cosmopolitan mecca in South Africa. With the rise in wealth and modernisation has come an influx of drugs and with that we have seen a rise in addiction. Crystal Meth (Tik) is believed to have spread from Cape Town to Durban with drastic effects. Dagga (Cannabis) & Alcohol still remain the most abused drugs in Kwazulu Natal but Crystal Meth use is rising rapidly and rehab admissions for Tik addiction are rising nationally.
Durban itself has responded to the addiction epidemic in a positive way with many addiction rehab centres opening over recent years. Our Durban Rehab centres are classed as some of the best in the world. Facilities at our Durban rehab clinics include swimming pools, gym facilities and a range of other modern features. We have programmes to suit all needs from a 5 day detox right through to a 12 months stay.
Primary Care Rehabilitation for Substance Abuse Treatment | Rehab In Durban
If you are interested in rehab in Durban for a substance abuse problem – from alcohol to narcotics, prescription drugs or any other such issue – Home Detrox is here to help.
By simply visiting this page, you’re taking a big step. Whether you need rehabilitation in Durban or are exploring options for a loved one who is struggling with addiction, we are here to help. Read on below to learn more about our unique approach to rehab and substance abuse treatment in South Africa.
Start Your Journey To Recovery
The first thing that we need you to know is that recovery is possible. At Home Detox, we have a great success rate in helping addicts overcome their unhealthy behavior. Our counsellors are cross-trained in a number of different mental health and wellness disciplines, and can help you understand what caused your addiction and problematic behaviours.
Our goal is not to focus on your addiction. Addiction is a side effect of something deeper. Parental trauma, abuse by family, friends or partners, and other problems like undiagnosed behavioural disorders can all contribute.
At our Durban rehab, we wish to explore these traumas and issues and how they are related to substance abuse. We help you with sober living, as well as self-actualization – recognizing the true cause of your addiction.
Healing The Whole Self – Understanding Our Approach To Substance Abuse Rehabilitation
Each person is different. Each addiction is different. We understand this, which is why our substance abuse treatment plans are custom-made for each and every person staying at our facility. There is no such thing as “one-size-fits-all” therapy, so we focus on individualized rehabilitation in South Africa. However, most of our treatment plans do include:
- One-on-one therapy – In our therapy sessions, you will work with a registered counsellor to understand your history of trauma and substance abuse, and how you can recognize your problem, and move forward without falling back into your own bad habits.
- Group therapy – Group therapy helps us foster connections between you and the other clients. You can encourage one another, build a community with each other, and make true connections that will last you for the rest of your life.
- Recovery coaching – Our recovery coaches are here to help you understand how to overcome your addiction, and live a sober, clean life. We make it our goal to provide you with simple, actionable steps that you can take to recover, and provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions as you recover.
- Health and wellness – Substance abuse takes its toll on your spirit, your mind, and especially your body. Whether you have been abusing hard drugs, alcohol, or prescription medication, we also focus on helping your body recover from neglect.
- Leisure and recreation – Another one of our goals is to show you the beauty of living sober. In the spirit of this, we offer plenty of fun, extracurricular programmes from hikes to excursions to museums, historical sites and more. And with plenty of on-site amenities and a swimming pool, you will be sure to enjoy your time resting and relaxing at our facility.
- Reintegration – We use a unique, four-stage reintegration programme, which helps you move through the necessary stages of recovery, and re-enter society without being tempted to resume old habits, or begin using drugs or other substances.Our goal is not to keep you sober for a month, for a year, or for 10 years. Our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to remain healthy, happy and sober for the rest of your life.
While your own treatment may differ from the treatment of others based on your needs, traumas, and extent of your addiction, it is our goal to help you move through the process at your own pace, with a personalized treatment programme.
Medical Aid accepted
Our Durban Rehab clinics accept Medical Aid. This means you may not have to pay anything for the addiction treatment you require. We can arrange an addiction Intervention in Durban. For more information on Interventions please click here. We can also arrange free transportation to our Durban rehab Clinics.
Our specialised Durban Rehab Centres are able to treat many addictions and compulsive disorders. We have specialised clinics for Cannabis, Cocaine , Crack , Crystal Meth, Cat, Alcohol, Heroin, MDMA, Mandrax, Nyaope, Ketamine & Prescription Drug addiction. We can also treat Post Traumatic Stress, Anxiety, Sex Addiction, Gambling Addiction, Love Addiction, Depression & Eating disorders.
Not in Durban?
We can help wherever you are in South Africa or the world! We have specialist addictions rehab clinics in The Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, North West, Limpopo, Western Cape, Free State & Mpumalanga. Contact us now for fast admissions to South African drug and alcohol rehab centres at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not in South Africa?
We have great rehab centres in England, Scotland, Dubai, India, Namibia, Mozambique, Switzerland & Tanzania. For fast admissions for you or a friend call us today on +4484 5508 9616 or email us email@example.com
For more information on addiction statistics in Durban & South Africa see this external site.